Sunday 26 July 2015

Welcome Back

Wow! So it has been a long time since I have posted anything on here.

So lets just get re-aquainted and say HI!

My name is Jess. I'm a 28 year old mother of 2. Yes you read that right. 2! We've had another baby since I last posted. Little Lexi is 4, and our baby boy Thomas just turned 1. I married my wonderful husband Dan on July 13, 2013, and things couldn't be better.

I'm sure your wondering, "why are you deciding to blog again Jess?" Well the answer is to get some things out of my head and onto "paper", and maybe help some people along the way.

So if you would like to follow along, and see what I have to say, feel free! If not, thats okay too.

Hope you are all having a great night!

Here are some updated family pictures since things have changed a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment